Sunday, February 19, 2012

Blog Slacker!!!

I know no one reads this but me but I feel bad when I slack! For two reasons, one it makes me accountable even if it is just to myself and two on the off chance I would hate for someone to stumble across this blog that might need a little encouragement and think well she just quit too so why should I even try! So here we go...

As you know from my last weigh-in I ate horribly the week before last. This week hasn't been too much better but all in all MOST days I stayed under my calorie intake so we will see if I am back down to at least the -15.2 tomorrow. I am ready to get to at least -16 and stay there (and lose more of course) and not be stuck at this dreaded weight anymore.

We took my little brother out for his birthday last night and the pictures of me were HORRIBLE. Bad thing is I have lost a little weight but that being said you can't even tell in the photos...I look like Mrs. Potato Head! That does NOT work for me! I REFUSE to stay looking like that!

So I told Brian this morning...I am still sticking to the 1200 calories but I think what I am going to try to do now is shakes during the day and for the next week mainly do chicken, brown rice & veggies. I know I keep changing up my plan but the way I feel about it as long as I keep sticking to something (mainly the 1200 calories) and keep trying day after day that is all that matters! 

So my NEW plan is each Sunday or Monday to just set a goal for the WEEK. So that is what I am doing today...shakes morning/lunch, drink water! (definitely have slacked the past few weeks!) and try to walk a minimum of 1 1/2 miles even if I can't make or don't have time for my whole 3 miles 5-6 nights this week. I will "allow" myself so I don't feel like I am cheating...a fiber one bar or some kind of 100 calorie snack if I "have" to have one and some chicken broth soup in the afternoon if I have to have it!

So that is my game plan for now....off to fix a BIG glass of water! Will see ya in the morning or the week 5 weigh in!

No comments: