Thursday, February 23, 2012

Humor in Weight-Loss



I started out this week sooooo well! Then on Tuesday I was rushing to clinical and didn't have time to grab breakfast. I grabbed a 90 calorie fiber bar and some water. I was soooo hungry by the time I got home and Brian had made lunch (I was supposed to shake for lunch). It was red beans & rice made with deer sausage & brown rice. I felt I had eaten "too much" rice...it was a BIG bowl and said we would just shake for dinner and I would fix Baylee something since I needed to be studying for my test. Well as dinner time got closer & since Brian was coming home from school early I broke down & ordered a pizza and I am not even a "pizza" person! So I had two slices of pizza and 3 or 4 buffalo wings. I did at least drink water (with "Mio") both times. I thought...okay...tomorrow I have to get on it!


Woke up yesterday morning...started out with TWO pop tarts. LOL Not good I know but only had three hours of sleep because of studying for a test. Went to school...was miserable after I took my test since I am pretty sure I bombed it...and went through McDonald's and got a fish sandwich (observing lent), medium fries and a diet coke. My "pouting" got worse and I started feeling bad through the day. Didn't really want anything I had here and wasn't going to church because I was so sleepy and my head hurt (on top of pouting about my test!). So I decided I needed to order something else "meat free" and ultimately decided on load fries (without bacon) from Steak Escape. Ordered that and a diet coke. LOL WAIT...there is more...so sitting in line I look over and see Zaxby's and think...mmm....they have great milkshakes. SOOO got my fries/drink and went to Zaxby's and got a shake & fried mushrooms! After I ate that stuff I said to myself..."Self, you know you are going to have to confess all this tomorrow."


Fast forward to this morning, I woke up and decided okay let me weigh and see what the damage is to get me motivated...well I weighed...and not by much but I am less now than I have been since I have started this diet. Seriously?! How is it I can work so hard and barely lose a thing and eat horribly and lose! Makes no sense! Maybe I was at a plateau and didn't realize it and eating so bad jeered me right back on track. Either way, I will take it...onward & upward and looking forward to a better day today!!!!

No comments: