Sunday, February 26, 2012

I Know What I Want To Be When I Grow Up!

Can you believe it? I actually know what I want to be when I grow up! :-) It has ONLY taken me almost 33 years! As you can see from my other posts, I am in nursing school! I was trying to do a nursing school Vlog and will probably update it eventually but anyone who has been in nursing school will tell you how little time you have to do anything...even if it is something you really enjoy! That is a story for another day!


I may or may not have mentioned it before but I have wanted to do travel nursing for a long time. I also would love to teach...and work with veterans and I have a passion for wanting to work in the mission field! That being said...I want to be a nurse in the medical missionary field.  Yup...that is what I want to do one day.


I would love to work at the VA to work with Veterans. When Baylee graduates I would like to become a travel nurse & perhaps when I get tired of traveling I would like to teach nursing. However, I would LOVE to volunteer in the medical missionary field as often as I can in between travel nursing and/or school semesters if I am teaching!


Feels good to FINALLY "know". 

No comments: