Monday, December 08, 2014

'tis the Season!

I love, love, love this time of year! Anyone that knows me, knows this fact. I love the Christmas season! I hear so many people complain about the fact that people celebrate Christmas earlier & earlier each year. I do agree that those who (like me!) love Christmas should not cram it down other peoples throats but at the same time, what does it hurt to celebrate more often. Let's face it, people seem happier during the holidays for many reasons. If having a tree up & decorations in your house make you happy...why not do it? I understand that the holidays are not always a happy time for everyone. They may bring along bad memories or stress. There are definitely two teams when it comes to Christmas....either....lets start decorating after Halloween or don't even wear a red shirt until after Thanksgiving. When it comes down to it, we should all show joy and celebrate the real reason for the season all year long...Jesus is the reason for the season. So to you all, I say MERRY CHRISTMAS - not - Happy Holidays. Be blessed!

No comments: